Sunday, October 24, 2010

Welcome!

Hello! This blog will be the Internet version of my print fanzine/newsletter. The newsletter is available at stores around Cleveland. Sometimes I manage three issues a month and other times I go on hiatus because, unfortunately, real life has to be a top priority sometimes. Either way, I will be able to update this faster than I can put out issues. This doesn't mean that I will stop putting out issues, because I will not. In fact, I have an issue very close to completion.
I will review and talk about all varieties of movies on here, but the majority will be horror, exploitation, drive-in, action, etc movies.
If you want to get physical copies of Crimson Screens Fanzine, contact me through this page and we can take it from there.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment